Digital marketing strategy session
You’ve got the vision, we’ve got the game plan.
And we’re ready when you are.
Regional Business Partners Funded!
The Government has allocated additional funding to the Regional Business Partner Network to support New Zealand businesses and service providers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
You’ll soon find out that we don’t muck around. In this one-on-one strategy session, we’ll get right to the heart of your business - what makes you great, who you serve, and how you do it - then build the foundations for your brand that will allow you to grow your business and conquer your goals.
Our sessions can be conducted via zoom or face to face in our Napier office.
This workshop is for ambitious business owners who:
- Are ready to make positive changes that elevate their brand above the rest
- Want to have a clear direction when it comes to their digital marketing - and aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves to take action
- Want to optimise digital marketing spend and feel confident about navigating market twists and turns
You'll leave with:
- A clear understanding of how you need to show up online, what platforms to utilise and why.
- A revamped and refocused feeling for your business and an unwavering commitment to your ‘why’.
- The basis of a brand guide ready to hand over to copy writers, designers, business partners, social media managers, or any services/people involved in understanding your business.
- A connection statement that will become the foundation for everything that showcases your business online. Think of it as your business personality.
- A content strategy framework with a copywriting toolbox. We will guide you on how to develop your content strategy. We provide tips and tricks on how to plan and implement your content strategy and a copywriting toolbox to pull from so that you can really connect with your target customer and never get writers block.
- A digital channel audit. An audit of your online platforms and actionable steps on how to make the most out of each of them. This covers your customer journey and user experience through all platforms.
- As a result of our findings we will give you direction on where to best implement changes in your marketing to the make the biggest difference for your business.
- A reporting document. So you can track your success and know which areas of your marketing need your attention each month.
Other opportunities to work with us:
- An opportunity to have continued coaching sessions with us to maximise the chances of achieving set goals.
- We can project manage your next marketing campaign to ensure it aligns with your brand new marketing strategy.
Carlee and Tracy put on a fantastic workshop. They took the time to find out about me and my business, and they were well prepared and in tune with the way I work. Carlee and Tracy were very inspiring around areas for growth within my business, and supporting me to prioritise. They made it very easy for me to be open and honest about my visions and barriers. I'm feeling very excited and confident about the marketing plan that we've developed together for my business.
Vanessa Parmar, Owner, Connect-Ability
I’ve been working on strategy with Tracy and Carlee since the Covid-19 lockdown and they have been really instrumental in helping me guide my business through this uncertain period. They speak my language, understand my approach and have worked super collaboratively with me to help me identify my business's specific core values, strengths, and areas to work on. And now we're putting it into practice. I'm so excited about business - and that's down to the work we've been doing together! Thank you both.
Lizzie Russell, Tennyson Gallery
Inspired? Yep, we’re feeling it too.
In a single workshop, we cover what you’d likely have to find in multiple courses and resources elsewhere. Your investment of $3,200 - will set you up for success from the start.
Regional Business Partners Funded!
Connect & Conquer is a registered service provider through Regional Business Partners (RBP) and any business affected by Covid-19 can apply for up to $5,000 of funding from RBP to access this service.
If this sounds like you, check the criteria and either register for your assessment, get in touch with your RBP Growth Advisor or give us a call and we can talk you through the process.