How many of these questions can you answer?
These are the types of questions we want to be able to answer before we start creating social media content for ourselves and our clients.
1. Who is your ideal client?
2. What problems are they experiencing?
3. How can you solve these problems?
4. What impact will you have in their lives?
5. What barriers might stop them from purchasing from you?
6. What makes you different from your competitors?
7. Do their values align with yours?
8. How can you create a connection with them?
9. How do they like to be spoken to?
10. How do you want them to feel after engaging with you?
If you're struggling with the answers to any of these then download our marketing strategy template to get you started. Or maybe we should chat and put our brains together to figure it out! Send me an email at [email protected] or book a time here and let's chat.
Never miss a thing - sign up for a direct line to all our latest marketing musings, offers and actionable advice.
Are you ready to get strategic about your marketing? Then download our FREE framework for creating your ideal client persona so that you can start to create marketing messages that will cut through the social media noise and connect with your ideal clients.